- Check that each panel is free of flaws before installation. An installed product indicates approval.
- Open the packages in the space in which they are to be installed 3–4 days prior to installation, and allow the moisture levels to stabilise.
- If necessary, install the studding strips, 600 mm (2 ft/24 in) apart for walls and 400 mm (15 in) for ceilings.
- Centre the panels so that the first and last panel are approximately the same width.
- The panels can be installed horizontally or vertically. You can choose your own configuration.
- Panels are installed from the bottom upwards, tongue first. For best end results, use an air stapler with a staple length of approximately 20–25 mm (1 in) in length. We recommend stainless steel rivets for sauna installations.
- Adjust the compressor pressure so that the top does not sink too far into the panel, but does not stick out either.
- The staple should hit the tongue. Ensure that the top is covered by the next panel. In ceiling installation use two staples/studding strips.
- Any heavy objects should be hung from screws that are long enough to pass through the panelling into the studding.
- Note that when installed individually, it may be necessary to saw off the end tongues. In this situation, the usable length of the panel is 1982 mm.
- With ceiling heating, always follow the heating element manufacturer’s instructions on accepted material strengths. Please also keep in mind that the manufacturers of ceiling heating elements usually recommend using screw fixation.
Download installation instructions (pdf)